Friday, June 12, 2015

Wedding Anniversary/Birthday/FamilyDate



          My husband and I haven’t chance to go out for our 7th years wedding anniversary because were got so many thing to do. I had works and I can’t take a vacation since I saving it. So, were deciding to do it for the weekend plus this time. We were going to include Amy’s 23 years old birthdays’ celebration and family date, too.

          Amy’s and Family picked this Japanese restaurant in Russellville. It’s been their business in couple month and this is our first time to tries their food and styles. I am empress their services. It was amazing experience, looks everyone happy of his or her ordered.  I had a sushi I forgot the name but, raw salmon fish with rice and sesame.

          My daughter first time to experience Japanese restaurant who’d cooked food in front for everyone. At first she tried to order a chicken nuggets, fries but since were in Asian restaurant. We told her if she could try something else’s so, she picked the stick with fried rice and she like it. The fun part is watching to this person who cooking in front of us. It was a lot of entertainment for her and to all.

             Letter for husband from me. Wow I, can’t believe we are celebrating our 7th years wedding anniversary. And I feel as though I met you yesterday. I didn’t realize when time flew away. I still had in my memories thinking my embarrassment that I did in front to judge, Mom, Ellen and Amy but I was had no clue what to say and answer’s I even don’t understand what was judge told me but thanks God Amy was there to helped me. She is the one of my angel who whispering what I DO says in June 2, it was like a Funny experience and I take those memories forever. There’s a lot of reason that only God knows. You and I meant for each other. You are wonderful friend, good father to Ellen, teacher and a sweet husband who been taking caring to everyone. You been supportive, loving husband and problems solvers I feel on top of the world everyday and I’m so thankful to our almighty God that he gave me a precious person like you in my life

Happy Happy 7th Years wedding Anniversary to you my love husband. I love you hantud sa hantud.

No comments:

Post a Comment