Saturday, June 20, 2015

Daily Life


Monday/June 8 – late  @ work

     Oh my goodness I was late at work for the first time. I do always set my alarm clock every night when I have a work in the morning. Some reason, our area where we live the electric was out from 4 o’clock in the afternoon then, the electric back on at 4:15 in the morning. I was had a nightmare Monday I was hurry to go work, drive speeding and called to the boss to let them know. I made it to go work but I was feeling untidy and tired. After all, I only had 30 minutes late so boss letting me filled the minutes that I missed.

Tuesday/ June 9 – walked/ Willie

     My co-worker and I went walked one miles and this is our first day. Its been such a long time I haven’t walk so I am interested to walk for exercise and mean reason soon I have task to do and it is all about walking up to mountains. At least, I have now to begin and this is the best thing to start ahead. I have to introduce you a nice Willie. Willie is my stepdaughter dog and tonight his first night to stayed with us till Monday morning. 

Wednesday/ June 10- Smoothie/ Renew My Driver License

     It’s my 3rd day walking and feel a lot better. After at worked today, daughter and I went to Arkansas Tech university she didn’t make it to meet Jerry in person but to make her happy we went bought the smoothie ice cream flavor since it was a hot day. And I done advance renewing my driver license so, I don’t worry.

      

Thursday/June 11 House T.v Show/ Balikbayan Boxes

     I talked My Mother on the phone this morning. Finally they received our 4-balikbayan boxes. Worried free now. I really haven’t cleaning our house because I been lazy watching TV show (HOUSE).

Friday/June 12 Grocery Shopping/ Party/ Visiting friend in hospital

     After at work I went to the grocery store and done some shopping for Saturday party. I haven’t heard any from my friend Queenie. I had been mentioning her several times before here in my blog. The last text messages that she still in hospital. So I waited her text then she exactly had a baby 9 o’clock in the evening.

Saturday/ June 13

     I receive another text message from my friend that I can visit her anytime. She text me in 4:40 in early morning I got up and cooked her a beef soup. So, I am her first visitor in the hospital. At the same time, I cooked pancit a Filipino food for the Filipino party I been so busy in kitchen and some errand around anywhere in town.

     I was glad my husband agreed to drive to Fairfield Bay that is almost 2 hours drive. I had a best husband who will do anything’s for me. We’re both had a good time in the party we met a lot of new friends So, I thankful to the birthday girl and my best friend marivic who always invite us to come their party.

No comments:

Post a Comment