Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas Eve Party 2014











Hi Love!

How are you’ll? I hope everyone have a good Christmas.

    Our Christmas Eve was awesome. I’m so thankful every blessing that I receive everyday. Thank you Lord for always they’re for me and us. Happy Birthday JESUS

    This is our 2nd Christmas as a big family. The house is full of joy. We used to celebrate in Christmas Eve. Like, changing gift, cooking and party but this time, my stepson and stepdaughter went to their motherhouse for Christmas Eve. But, we still had a good Christmas Eve party with close friend. We prepared enough food and I think everyone had a good time.
   
    My daughter was patiently waiting for her brother and sister in Christmas day. We decide to changes gift when they are come.

    My husband and I invite a couple of friend to celebrate with us in Christmas Eve.  My co-worker Brenda didn’t make it this year. She is in sad situation about his dad pass away. Paula and Dennis come and as an always-in holiday they give my daughter Christmas gift. My husband international student from china Jian Xu – he cooked delicious Chinese food. We know they don’t celebrate Christmas in December but were glad he comes and he celebrates a Christmas Eve with us. I was also cooked fried rice and shrimp egg roll. I am so glad they liked our homemade food. Most food we prepared are Asian styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment