Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas Day 2014

Hi Dear!

This is our Christmas tree look like with the Christmas present underneath. Christmas is my favorite holiday were always family get together. Everyone receives present, and good food.

I asked my daughter to write her Christmas wish list and she wrote a few. This year, she didn’t ask a lot to me but she asks to Santa if she can have a laptop.  Well, Santa didn’t decide to give it because She’s to young. Maybe, wait for another year. But, I am happy she loves reading books.

She receives a bunch of gift from family. Meanly she really need new outfit lately because, she’s growing so fast. The very first tj maxx gifts card that she receive from her daddy one of her Christmas present.
have a good holiday and advance happy new year. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment