Saturday, December 27, 2014

Santa Surprise/Gift/Note











Hello Dear!

As an always I got up so early. This morning, my daughter went to the living room for checking Santa if he was stopping by. Last night, my daughter left a note, cookies, and chocolate drink.

My daughter note for Santa –

         Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas is a laptop only if you have one but the most I want my family to be happy.

Replies from Santa –

         My Dearest Ellen,

             Thank you so much for the milk and cookies. They were so delicious and I was really hungry when u saw them. I hope you like the treats and snacks that I left for you too. Just remember not to eat to many at one time because all that sugar will make you want to sweet and you are sweet enough already.
             I really like the note that you left for me, especially the part about you wanting your family to be happy. I can tell you for sure that you have a really happy family. They are so happy because they have you with them every day. Your mother and your father and your brothers and sister and especially Mimi and your family in the Philippines are so lucky and so happy to have such a sweet girl like you. I know they all love you very much. Your grandmother and grandfather and uncle and all of your cousin in the Philippines are going to be soo happy to see you this summer.
             I’m really sorry that I did not know about you wanting a computer laptop before I left the North Pole. I will do my best to make sure that you get one by next Christmas. I hope you like the cool slippers that I got for you. I bet they will be a lot of fun too when you wear them around the house. I know that you have lots of good presents under your Christmas tree too that you will enjoy. Well I have to go now because I have a lot of present to give to kids all over the world and a lot of cookies and milk to eat before the night is over. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a happy new year. Just remember that you are loved. Keep being such a good girl and make sure you work hard in school because that us important too.

Merry Christmas and ho ho ho ho. 

No comments:

Post a Comment