Sunday, December 21, 2014

Christmas Party 2014

Hi lovely!

This month of December is super busy. For me, there still so many events coming up. I went already to the Christmas party at my worked and I was amaze with my co-worker work this year in committee, like you volunteer to help preparing food in the table and set up. I never been in committee before and this experience is so much fun especially you worked with nice people. I went to my daughter Christmas party at her school and I helped teacher and parents to serve drinks, food, games, and goodies. Here’s picture from the Filipino-American Christmas party and bible study. I met a bunch of Filipina and some of them are become a good friend and best friend. Some of them are new and I just met them through mutual friends. So far, I met most real good friend. I don’t pay that much attention to other people who wont not very nice to anybody and me. We already know, how large you go meeting friend is there still negativities. I mean to say, if you met a lot of friend. Its won’t be a 100% perfect. In my own experience they’re few of people not going to like you and think negative and judge about you. But like this situation gathering and party I just spend to the person who cares for each other and stay to those positive people. I am still blessed meeting friend. Even you lose some and don’t worry there still coming. 









No comments:

Post a Comment