Saturday, December 20, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

Hey love!

I know I am late for this, but thanksgiving was such amazing with family. My mother-in-law who done cooking and husband cook turkey and the rest member of family helped cleaning. We don’t have a big family this year since they had own plan. We still had few family lives close by and one visitor of my husband student. Thanksgiving still goes on. We had a bunch of food. I didn’t take all picture since, I was busy hangout with them. The turkey is in 20 pounds we didn’t finish all food in one day, like turkey he used them to make a gumbo. Since. Thanksgiving I never ending eating plus now there’s to many events and I went the other day to the doctor for the acid reflex. This time of a year, I cant event control; I eat and eat food.









No comments:

Post a Comment