Monday, August 3, 2015

My Birthday's 'n Philippines 2015

                          This year, a month of august 3rd 2015 is the most unforgettable moment of my life. I was celebrating my birthday in my birthplace in Camiguin Island. It was big opportunity to me to reunite my family after five years long gone. I can thank enough to God how happy I was with family and also, Thanks to my husband Ty has been supportive person to us. It was a very special in my big day. I was there because of my husband helped and all his processing of our travel to our vacation in Philippines.
                     All my life I don’t even remember getting prepared extravagance party such a roasted pig, cakes and gifts. Might be other people this is like nothing but, I do appreciate everything what I got, I don't have that all when way back to my childhood.  I missed a lot of things. Even toys I don't even have. But, I don't blame my parents they do try hard to make us happy. I love the simple life anyway and as long we can eat three times in a day and healthy. I don't ask for more. 



            So, the fact! This is my first roasted pig in my life ever and no kidding this almost 30 kilos or 66 in pounds are gone fast. During my birthday my mother and brother tried to surprised me and I was shock for everything especially to their effort, time, and how much they spent for this entire preparation. 

            My Brother been working the bakery all his life and one of his top recipes making cakes, breads, cup cakes and muffins. I have no doubt he has knowledge that i dont have i am proud of him. These cakes I requested to decorate in my own styles so, here’s the look and obvious, I need to go school for baking.

            But thanks to my brother to let me done decorate this cake.  I am proud what I done for myself. I love it, thought. It was really fun experience. 
            Another cake! decorate by me. this lovely and so simple heart shapes. I’m not professional in fact my first putting decoration of cakes because my brother let me do it and why not? it's was my big day. 

            I wish for the best of everything’s and good life with family. I thank to God for every blessing that he gives to me. My brother and Mother who tried to surprise me. The food they prepared in my birthday was so delicious. 

            Everyone loves siopao that my brother made. Were requests more vegetable filling inside of the buns and less pork or meat. He ended up making some more for the birthday party, since were had a huge family to come over for dinner.

            My two aunt Lily and yaya Marina, My youngest Brother, My Daughter, My niece and nephew, My Mother and I went to church to thank God for another years for me and Blessing. And, were also did went to cemetery (gives Candle Light, fresh flowers for my grandparent who been gone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment