Sunday, October 5, 2014

My Garden

Hi Love,

      Wow! Unbelievable where the weekend Go?  It seems goes so fast. Meaning we get ready to go back school and work tomorrow which is Monday isn’t my favorite of the week. But, I have to face it and get over it, hahaha.

       I been trying to clean some around the house but, so impossible to finish because, I haven’t done even in half way. I only have done finish laundry some outfit to wear for another week for school and work. Okay, I was observing outside sometimes the temperature getting so cold especially in the morning.

      Here’s the look of my garden during summer. But now, the weather keeps changing to cold and outside look so dry up. My plans are gone too. I am proud to shared you all of this my effort during summer that I done. My very first time has garden


















No comments:

Post a Comment