Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Princess Witch


Hey Dear!

I wish I could discuss for being MIA here. The fact I was pretty busy lately. My life with family is amazing.  You know, normal person had a lot of things to do.

So, this moment is my Princess Witch. We were going to talk about the kids Halloween costume. We personally, love her costume this year.  She pretty much princess, as an always she’s our favorite princess in the family. I found the Halloween costume in the rhea Lana consignments.  Of course, most in the consignment are affordable stuff. If am not mistaken, this Halloween costume was under $ 6:00.

The princess witch didn’t have witch hat since I couldn’t find it. I was thought to spray purple pink for only temporary or washable hair spray.  I do also her make up. Didn’t look professional but they are look okay. I accept that I don’t export about make up. For me it was a big job that I ever done. Luckily, my eight years old so cooperate with me.


Talk to you’ll later. Happy hump day everyone!










No comments:

Post a Comment