Saturday, November 22, 2014

Mt. View Arkansas.


11/14/14 we decide to go Mt. View in Friday. A night before, we already set up everything so, we know exactly what we doing. My mother in-law picked up Ej at school after there grandparents day.  And, I worked until 12:30. When I got home. I packed my things so quick and get the things together, organize them inside the trunk. Anyway, we was done around 2:00 o’clock then picked up my husband to the school for our two hours road trip.
The sunset and trees looked so beautiful. I took them while I am inside the car and the car was running. I was enjoyed taking photos and here’s I could share a little with you.
Here’s the downtown of the Mt.view. I quick take photo while the car running. Sometimes, didn’t pick really nice photo unless you have special lens for sports. I only had regular lens with the camera and happy catching some memorable places that we enjoying visiting.

The art gallery that’s what they put there art and stores them to sell. People shop there for holiday gift. We had so much fun exploring inside. 

Were back from our mini vacation. A week ago, my husband was busy planning of this trip. He did everything by himself. Liked booking cabin, organizing and contacting student and his co-potteries art to met up in Mt.view Arkansas for art show and connecting with other potters (art teacher). The main reason of this everything he wanted to give to his student experience if what the reality life of the artiest especially they going to in the future. It was education trip that he done for everybody. I also myself experience with fun around the artiest husband and friend even, I don’t have a talent to make any arts, hahaha.

I apologies, I didn’t take any photo’s or post photo without there permission. I keep their personal life. If they allowed me to put there photo in here. I will gladly appreciate it but, because I didn’t ask and I am scared to involve. So, I just a little to share with you a stories, what my life been in Mt.view Arkansas. It was very interesting and Fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment