Monday, November 24, 2014

Mt. view,Arkansas Blanchard spring#1












          My husband had no complain when I request to take me a picture. I was happy that he did it for me. So, this is a lake for fishing. My husband co-artist David besides making pottery they also love fishing.
           I remember during our fall we didn’t get out that much. But, this year I am so thankful to my husband to bring us to his art show in mt.view that we start planning to see Blanchard spring again.
The weather was cold, cloudy and little bit of rain. We was kind of worry because they said, its going to below freezing and ice or snow. We still had a good time thought. We just brought an extra heavy coat, and extra blankets inside the car in case we need it.
          We stayed this place about almost two hours and fishing. My daughter was so proud to get only one tiny fish for her first fishing experience. So, we plan to do this during summer. I am so glad, my husband friend tech her how to used the fishing stuff. That was a basic and interesting. While they was fishing and I do some of my interest, walking and taking some picture.

          Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment