Sunday, November 23, 2014

yogurt ice cream




This chair was huge. At least, I have a good one picture. I am look more small. They do have one that bigger than this. But, I have no interest walking another block away because the temperature was really below 30 degree plus windy and cloudy.

This is the very funniest that I ever experience. My daughter was asking her grandma to get a yogurt ice cream.

Me:  I was react, how come you like an ice cream? It’s very cold outside.
Daughter: well, doesn't matter. Grandma and I craving for yogurt ice cream today.
Me: Okay,
Daughter: lets get our yogurt ice cream and  eat it inside the car & we have to turn the heater on up. so it wouldn't be cold.


I was surprise for there two plan. I was only follow the flow for observing.  After we had an ice cream yogurt it was very nice experience and fun. I never thought that, if I ate ice cream in cold day that would not good to your body. But really, I was wrong.  I think we need to do it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment