Sunday, September 28, 2014

Mom birthday


My Mother-in-law Birthday! I bought an ice cream cake for her. We’ll enjoyed and have a good time.

The flower base hand made of my husband.  And, roses from my mother in law garden.  Is that so pretty? J
When it comes to opening gift. Whoever had a birthday?  My daughter loves to open the gift for everybody.  They don’t mind if she opens a gift but only allowed to do that only inside the family.

We had mom best friend, granddaughter, son, and plus me who join dinner with her. We trying to set up the date and time because she was planning a road trip and some of our family still had work during the day. But everything was successful.


We were hoping she enjoyed the birthday party that we made for her. Of course, greeting card is one of her favorite to read first and she opens the gift from the granddaughter.  The bar soap with heart pink and jelly with cute orange bow.

 I didn’t give much gift to her. But, I found chi hair spay that she like. And, gift card, chocolate and this pretty gift bag.
                  







My husband cooked very delicious food.  My mom was so happy.  I don’t have a picture but he gift to his mom is her favorite brand and styles of shoes.








No comments:

Post a Comment