Friday, September 12, 2014

Water melon

I was planting a watermelon and here, the first water melon that I picked from my own garden. I absolutely proud of it and shared the sweetness and juicy watermelon to the family. We really enjoyed.

It feels so wonderful seeing the plant growing. Even it takes so long to grow up but it’s worth to wait. Hoping we harvest one more time before turn to fall season. We still have one more watermelon but we wait when it looks little bit bigger.

Actually, this is my first time that I plant watermelon in state. My husband told me; it’s also his first time seeing a watermelon plant and sounds a nice experience this year to have watermelon in our yard.

My watermelon looks odd to me. It does almost look a like cucumber. Last spring, I plant watermelon and cucumbers are close to each other. We wondering if watermelon and cucumber are taste the same because that was they say: but is not the same taste for me. The only I noticed is the shaped.










No comments:

Post a Comment