Saturday, May 2, 2015

Baby Shower ( April 25, 2015)


Hi Lovelies!

Oh My, I can’t believe April is Over. I don’t much noticed how days gone that fast to me here. I think because I done left and right planned going on to my life. It’s also helped me away from depression and get out the house and do something’s.

I feel better that I finally done my first ever-hosted baby shower for my two best friends. Of course, I proud of myself that I accomplish things. I can’t thank enough to my husband. He has been a supportive partner.


During double baby shower the weather was so nice. Even though some people didn’t make it to come because there’s other party they also attending but everything was smooth.  We had a lot left over food since it was a pot luck and everyone brought dishes. So, we helped each other to take food home.


The photos were taken from my I-phone and My friend Mary Jean’s Camera. The baby shower party was held at the city park.  Were all enjoyed. Queenie going to have a baby girl on June and Melyn it’s a boy. 
Were excited to meet their angel.









No comments:

Post a Comment