Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Bazaar Fall Harvest Arkansas.


Hello everyone! My weekend was goes to fast. We’re having fun that’s why, wont last but, at least we’re enjoyed the event that we went to the St. John Catholic BAAZAR fall fest harvest in Arkansas, actually is our 2nd time joining their annual events each year.

The first Fall Fest Harvest last year 2014 went pretty well. I remember were got invite one of our neighbor who had this kind of organization and event’s of their church. So, we did invite ourselves this year (lol)>. Well, everybody invited in face book to join his or her fun and it’s really fun to go again because they’re so much food, games and bidding stuff. My husband bids a Frame this year for my mother-in-law Christmas present and last year, I was wanted the travel suitcase that I never used because too huge.
For joining any games in Bazaar fall fests. Were bought ticket so, we can able to play games. Each game, they need two tickets. The games I like to get a pumpkin cakes but I was not lucky. I finish my $5 ticket then given up. My daughter won toys and played a lot with her best friend. 
The big maroon color suitcase that I never used and it’s been stock about a year now in closet. To sad, my husband spent his money for bidding it then, it’s just a waste. Right now, I don’t have any idea what to do for this suitcase but is very pretty color and my favorite color that’s why I was picked. 
Okay! There’s two more months away before Christmas. So, this frame going to wait and another stuff in closet, hoping my Mother-in-law like this Frame. My husband thinking his Mother a Lot. He trying to makes her happy.

You'll Take Care!

No comments:

Post a Comment