Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween Party 2015

 I was bake cupcake for the Filipino/American party in Halloween night. They turn out delicious! But because everyone brought sweet dessert I got a lot of left over plus I brought few cup cakes back. I eat sweet food with no control. Feels like, I want this all and now, feeling so guilty. I gain weight for non-stop going party. 
     She got all this chocolate, candies only in the Halloween party. Of course, she won a little Halloween queen 2015 and it was look fantastic of her outfit. Daughter wanted to go to her friend for trick and treat but, I didn’t let her go because, I want her to go with me in the party. I really hate crowded places! On this day, for me Halloween isn’t safe at all. The next day were heard car hit kid. I’m so scared if that happen to my kids. 
        Daughter didn’t make it to go trick or treat this year but she’s blessed to have a friend, Mimi who gives her a little treat every year. We had more fun and to thankful for. So, here’s Video. I’d been tried to put all together but, I only had phone so, please understand the quality. If you don’t want to watch please fill free to skip. Have a wonderful weekend!


          This year, were got invited twice to the Halloween party. We did go both amazing party night. I mean, were had a good time and the good opportunities meeting nice friends and experience that I never done it before. Like challenging to go creepy house. I was begging my husband to go with us in haunted house because; I can’t make it through to door. I do terrified even listening the sounds and seeing spooky things around. Surprisely, it wasn’t that bad, kids love it. But it’s really not recommend to those had a heart problem. Every kids going inside to the any haunted house, always go with parents because were never knows what more in there. My daughter enjoyed playing with her friends and they went hay ride, hide and seek, more food and candies. My husband and My Mother-in-law happy to get to see their friends and talked how’s everything’s in life. It was fantastic event that I went with Family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment