Monday, June 8, 2015

Memorials Day 2014



 Hello Dear!
         
          How’s everyone weekend? The Memorial Day this year was awesome because family gets together. Sometimes like this if we have holiday were trying to planned cooking. Every memorials day my mother-in-law thought about her husband. My father in law was a fighter pilot so, he remain as always our hero in the family.  I haven’t had chance to meet him in person but he is in everyone heart especially my husband and I were engaged when my father in law passed away last 2007.

          In memorials day we cooked some food because my stepson and my mother in law best friend are visited w/us during holiday memorial.  So kind of busy when it comes preparing something special for family and loves one.

Have a good week you’ll






No comments:

Post a Comment