Sunday, June 21, 2015

Father's Day 2015


The Family Friend Mary Wu Come Over to visit us. Actually we live both the same town but we don’t often meet each other because were both had a busy life. Whenever she comes over to our house she always had stuff to shared like, food, clothes and many more.  She spoiled us especially my daughter. She brings my daughter to (inside out movie) and they bought chicken nuggets and Pizza.  My husband makes a joke with me and he asked to everyone who is the pizza crust stealer? Then I said, whom else you think suspect and that’s makes him smile. He said, its okay I don’t like pizza crust anyway.

My husband has been working whole Saturday inside or outside the house. And I cleaning house and organize our things, too. He had a plan going to the movie tomorrow Sunday with daughter Amy. They are going to Jurassic movie, which I stay with my daughter 9 years old. I don’t like Jurassic and scary movie I am not fan of it.

I send Father’s Day Greeting to my Family. My Father and Brother in Philippines. My Mother in law is gone to visit Louisiana with her best friend Donna. She will be back on Monday. I went shopping and bought for father’s day gift for my husband.

In Father’s day we stayed home whole day. I cooked my husband breakfast in bed (bacon, grits, mango, and coffee). Daughter and I give his gift memory foam contours pillow and his favorite cookies and later today, He goes to the movie with Amy.

No comments:

Post a Comment