Sunday, September 7, 2014

Donuts




               My friend invite us to met Agnes in forth smith Arkansas. Well, at first I was not that interested because I haven’t go anywhere with out husband to drive. I mean I am not use to road trip with anyone before. But, I give a try and it was really fun.

                The road trip took about 1 hour and half from Russellville to Van Buren forth smith Arkansas only one way. Agnes and Velma are know each other since they live the same city in Philippines but, I am so glad to met her in person and we speak the same dialect too.

            We know, when Filipina’s get together. Filipino foods are always present. It’s been the best weekend to us with friend because were all agreed to go to Dunkin Donuts.

           I heard Dunkin Donut only in Philippines. I remember when we come visit in city we buy donuts from dunkin donut to take home for pasalobong to family in island. And finally, in state my first time to had one and tries to ordered different flavor by daughter picks to take home. She picks all sweet and delicious. But frozen coffee coolatta hazel nut is most of my favorite drink that day; I also was hyper to much sugar in my system. I was ordered medium size of frozen coffee but the guy brought me a large size of drink because he said, I been patiently waited 5 minutes. 





No comments:

Post a Comment