Saturday, August 30, 2014

Toledo Louisiana-texas border.











Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to share my experience 6 hours road trip to Louisiana from Arkansas. Last august 15, 2014, we visit my brother-in-law birthday party in Natchitoches, Louisiana. The food and hotel are amazing. I am thankful to my beautiful mother-in-law and my wonderful husband to take us there. I been several road trip in Louisiana and I love it very much. My husband originally his family from anywhere in Louisiana. That’s why; I had opportunity to road trip with them and had a great southern experience.


One day, I was not expected to see this beautiful place. My mother-in-law was trying to introduce us the place they use to live.  They were live in Louisiana and also it known a border to Texas. It was a pretty amazing experience to see a long bridge  Toledo and Texas Lake.  

More site here: if you really curious. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toledo_Bend_Reservoir.


The name of restaurant that we went to is fisherman’s gallery. They had a good food and salad. To bad I don’t have a photo with it and also, we visit my mom best friend at the lake. I was imagining the lake is look like ocean because it looks huge. 

                                    Have a wonderful day



No comments:

Post a Comment