Thursday, November 6, 2014

Trick and Treat


Hey Lovelies!

Halloween is over.  I went to my daughter to go around our neighborhood for trick and treating.  She was really enjoyed it. We just went a couple houses in neighborhood since was freezing cold.  We had enough candies, chocolate left in our bucket.

I think this year is the best Halloween for me because Halloween day is in Friday. I was so tired but was okay because I don’t have to worried getting up so early to work.

It’s year. We always decide to get together to our neighborhood close friend. Each family brings food to shared for everyone. Like, French fries, soft drinks, coffee, hot tea, dessert and this year our turn to bring a corn dog. It was really fun. Of course, it would not be fun if without candies. We were giving cadies to the kids.

Ciao Amigo’s





No comments:

Post a Comment