Saturday, November 22, 2014

Hill Top Mt. View Cabin.


      Our Friday night! I have a Progresso soup from the can. I was wanted to eat soup to help my heartburn go away. My mother-in-law was making a chilidog dinner for everybody but I keep   thinking chilidog isn’t good for my heartburn. I love taking photo that what I doing lately here. Daughter and I had fun taking photo of each other in the upstairs of the cabin. At the upstairs, they had a twin beds and bathroom.
     My first time to stayed hill top cabin in Mountain View Arkansas. It was very pretty and overlooking. Most of the time, we stay a lot inside the house because of the outside temperature was so cold especially in the early at the morning. I took some photo to shared with you’ll guys. I am so glad I had to enjoyed and spent with my lovely family during our weekend.

This is the back of the cabin if it is a house. It would be a garage because, we park this area and the cabin had two doors. One is in the front and one at the side and the cabin that two outside stairs. 

It’s an upstairs view. I took photo when I in downstairs. I really love the cabin. It’s a small but, neat. 
this is the stair for upstairs. ^-^

This is the upstairs area. And had a small bathroom but, comfy

Here’s the twin bed. My daughter and I sleep here at first night. It was nice to listening rain and heater to warm up. 
We were excited to see cabin in person. My daughter gives a comment that she doesn’t like there at first. Then, when we saw inside the cabin. Were so impress and surprise the inside look so neat and nice and, she likes more upstairs and inside the cabin. 
     Inside the cabin was very comfy. They do have almost everything that we need. Family and I don’t have to worry about materials for kitchen stuff, appliances, bed sheets, extra pillow and blankets are there complete.

I love how they build the cabin. This is the porch view. They must be nice during summer. I think more breezes since this place is in the top of the mountain. But, because was windy, cloudy and in 20 degree. You not going to liked to stay longer at the outside.  Its really relaxing. 


When you get up very early. This is first to seen in the morning a fog.

No comments:

Post a Comment