Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Years Eve Party


Hi Love!

How was your holiday? We went to the party last night since they invite us to their New Years Eve party. I was glad we did. My mother-in-law for the first time she comes and ate some food then listens to the bible study. I am such a lucky person who had a good husband and mother-in-law. They are both understood me and my culture and they are both been supportive.  She didn’t up to midnight but husband, daughter and I stayed up late till midnight. I think I went to bed around 3 clocks in the morning. I only had few sleep.

I thank to our friend who invite us in the party especially to the owner of the house. The house is huge for two people live that house and we met a lot of Filipino friends. So, here’s few picture that loves taking photos and selfies.

Welcome to 2015 EVERYONE!










No comments:

Post a Comment