Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Years Day


Hey Love!

I think I already mention that my stepson move to other state. Since he already graduate of his degree and its time for him to find a stable job. My daughter stuff and I move it to upstairs that’s what we been busy moving from down stair to upstairs of the house. It’s much better because it’s a lot of space to put of our things.

My Filipina friends are inviting us to come their new years party. So, I had done shopping and cooking food for the party since its potluck. In the first time, I made  a pasta salad to bring and I left some for the family too.

I bought fruits for the New Year. its a filipino tradition. i had few fruits in the table to bring a good luck. and today new years day. my mother in law and i cooked lunch for family. my mother-in-law cooked cabbage, red beans, and corn bread. i fried a salmon and had a pasta from yesterday. it was a delicious new years day lunch. 



No comments:

Post a Comment