Friday, January 23, 2015

Pageant Dress









            I am very excited for the coming event. I put my daughter in the pageant in our local area in Russellville. This going to be her first pageant and I am a new of this. Actually, I have no clue about this pageant but anyway; I will share more information later. This time, I have a dress that I ordered from Amazon last year 2014. The shipping was awesome fast. It was $45 with shipping. The company seller name wonder girl in Amazon I ordered a size bigger than what my daughter wears. Size 12 fit very well to my 8 years old who usually wear a size 12. Were got a color purple. She tries this on with the first we got the dress. She says that an itchy and the straps need to adjust a little so it won’t show the chest.

          Take care and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment