Saturday, July 11, 2015

Garages Sales



Hey Lovelies! I am going today to discuss about my experience and my very first garage sales that I had in my life. It will be the first and last yard sales or garage sales because it was a lot of work. A couple weeks ago were finally done solve few stuff then the stuff that we still had left we didn’t keep them they are goes to marva consignment we wanted them to go away so we have a clean garage and looks my husband organize his tools. Well, my family are already told me that it’s better to give it directly to any consignment but, I asked big favor to them I wanted to have experience and at least earn a little money from it. I thank to my husband, my mother-in-law, and my 9 years old daughter who helped me from the beginning to the end. After those working hard I realize it wasn’t easy. I would not do it anymore again. We put our stuff out from 4 o’clock in the morning and finish around 1 o’clock in the afternoon. It was a very long hot day and humid. Were all say, that’s it (no garage sale anymore). Now, I learned big time from it. I really do agreed to my family and from now on I listen to them.

My friend at work she dropped few things for garage sales and we sold some of her stuff $110 and ours about $ 160. Most of toys my husband give it free to the kids and we don’t sell higher price from it. I felt so guilty to my family then we decide to spent it to the sumo Japanese restaurant for 7 years wedding anniversary and 23 years old Amy birthday. My mother-in-law was offered us she pays our dinner out but, she working hard from garage sales, too. So, why not using it. Everyone deserve after working hard but we had a clean garage and I park in to garage during winter season. 









No comments:

Post a Comment