Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Doggone



Hi Dear!

July 11 is really sad for my family especially to my mother-in-law. Two years ago, May-may was gone and then, now Luke passed away at age 13 years old. They are my mother in law pets. Until now, we still don’t believe that both of them are gone.

May-may and Luke is a truly best friend to family and everyone. This pets love unconditionally. I been known them in 7 years and had a good memory with them. My husband thinking to get a new puppy to start again but, my mother-in-law disagreed because maybe, she can not taking care any longer and I also, agree because how if we travel to go other country and who would taking care.



My mother-in-law had a difficulty to put her 13 years old dog to sleep, which is wasn’t easy for her. Luke had complicated kidney and liver problems and he looked very sick. 


When Luke was a live. He usually stayed at the kitchen, living room and my mother-in-law bedroom. I used to have him around the kitchen when I got up early to work. Liked, his the one who first to greet me in the morning and when I got home from work, his the one who also to come visit me in the bedroom. He has a sense that I am in the bedroom and he makes sure that were all in the house during the evening.

We all missed him so sad. A quote: to loss a true friend is never easy… they leave a paw print on our hearts forever.







No comments:

Post a Comment