Thursday, July 10, 2014

Step-Daughter Birthdays.









Hi Love!

     My Step Daughter who just turn 22 years old. Actually, last month is her original birth date. I am just late updating my blog and lazy to upload photo’s. Okay, I know you’ll hate dramas and so, do I. But, let’s deal with it.

     Obviously, I am not her biological mother but I treat them like my own kids since, they are kids of my husband. I been their step mom since 2008 and that’s the date I got married to their father. But, I met their father online site back to Dec 2006 and she was young at age 15. She is very supportive child and helpful if you need her help. Of course, when I first met her at the airport I feel so blessed to have a beautiful stepdaughter.

     In several occasion if were met her friend. She looks amazing to introduce me with her friends. I am so very proud of her, she grow up smart, strong lady, has self-confidence in her own decision and independent person. She just graduated college.

     I wish her many many more birthdays and more blessing to come J





No comments:

Post a Comment