Monday, February 16, 2015

Valentines Day 2015



Hi Love!

I hope everyone had a good time to celebrate Valentines Day with love ones. These valentines it feels like just everyday for me. As long my entire family are healthy and happy. I thank God so much for every blessing he give to us. I don’t expecting receiving things from somebody or got jealous because why they receive flowers and why I don’t have…

During in Valentines Day. I went to Marva the consignment store in Russellville. I was wanted looking crutches for my husband because his feet had been hurt to step in the ground. He really needs one to help his foot. So, I didn’t find crutches in consignment but I bought single bed sheets and three pillows cases.

I also went to walmart  after, I did not find crutches in the consignment. I cannot believe myself I stayed more than two hours over there. I found crutches and that’s first I was looking and of course, medicine and beauty and some grocery. I spend $134.40
Last Wednesday I did made it to attain my lunch birthday of my daughter at her school. I brought her a McDonald hamburger, French fries and sprit soft drink. I made her happy. In couple days she is going to be turn to 9 years old. During birthday lunch at school one girl handed a chocolate box to my daughter and the girl says, that is from Christian a one of my daughter admirer.  And the following day, my daughter receives a bunch of candies from valentine’s party and the same boy name Christian gives another  candy and another boy gives a books.
Our next-door neighbor Judy and her two boys give my daughter a candies and pink tulips flowers. My daughter has been receiving a sweet and sugar. Isn’t including the gift from family. I only give a gum and chocolate to them. I save some for her birthday next weekend. Next weekend my daughter and my husband are birthday. We spend quality time to each other in Valentines Day and that’s the most important.

Happy Belated Valentines Day.  XOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment