Saturday, February 28, 2015

Birthday Party




We baked cup cake for my daughter and she help to decorate them especially this is her favorite one that she made for herself. 

My mother-in-law made a cake for my husband as he always like the rum cake.    


My daughter best friend gift from Emma
 She’s about to blow the candle and make wishes. 
when she opened her gift
Reading message of her birthday card. 






Hi Lovely!

Weeks ago, my daughter and husband had to celebrate a birthdays party together. They are just about the same date. My husband born February 22nd in Guam and my daughter born   in February 23rd in Philippines.  So, each year we love to through a birthday party together for them. But this year, we decide a very simple celebration with only immediate family. Because this year, we had to many planned ahead and plus were needed to save money for couple trips.

I guess, I already been mention here that my daughter had a best friend name Emma. Emma and My Daughter Ellen are both the same Birth date and Year. Were attending Emma birthday party in skating and Ellen Stayed. While husband and I went to Wal-Mart and Shop grocery that we needed to put in the box for Philippines.  Ellen met Friend and played more to her best friend and she also had chance to met her best friend family from California.

Like I said, we don’t have a big birthday celebration for her this year. We give money to her instead toys. Since, she had to many toys and they easily out of grown. My family tries to give her money for these coming trips to Disney world on spring break. So, she can shop what she wants. They are going to Lego land or American doll store. Were very thankful to my family who always there in her birthday my stepdaughter Amy and her husband Tim, my mother-in-law. Were blessed to have a supportive family and friend. This year, Susan gives Ellen a plain ticket and everything’s to see Disney world in Florida this coming spring break that is very generous from Susan to my daughter. Its surely she won’t forget this chance to see Disney world.

We went lunch to cracker barrel for their birthday. My mother-in-law treats them for lunch. 
During their birthday we did not went to school and work because it was a snowy day. All school was closed. About Monday and Tuesday we stayed more at home. My daughter was said, it is the best birthday gift ever. She was about off school since Friday to Tuesday that kind nah long mini vacation. We don’t have chance to play snow because we got cold and we both don’t feel like to go outside.

 Okay! Have a good weekend Everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment