Friday, March 6, 2015

Ice/Snow






I think 15 days till spring. I am ready for spring is one of my favorite when flowers bloom, grass get green, trees back to alive and everyone start gardening. But, the other day this march we got another ice/snow it was fun to look especially we know that we don’t have to go anywhere. First I though I have to go outside and play because maybe, this is the last one of this year.

My daughter wasn’t fun a snow anymore. She was not the same when she was little. She was used to like to go outside and build a snow man but now, my nine years old still excited because she know she stayed home when is weather like this. I more noticed she come outside for taking photo only so, we can have a photo of send my family in Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment