Saturday, March 14, 2015

Girl's Day Out.


Hi love!

I had a good time last weekend with the girl’s day out. It was my first and nice experience.  My friend and I been planning this shopping at little rock mall. I was told them I want to go shopping at target, best buy, forever21, and sophora.  I only went to sophora store but I didn’t buy anything from there because I wanted to give myself a time to explore and testing the product before buying so I ended up buy nothing.  I was not sure what the best foundation and concealer for me and since, were kind of hurry for everything’s. Like we don’t have enough time to tasting product.

My friend they still want to go target or best buy in Conway but I told them that I feel already tired and thinking my daughter and my husband been missed call 6 times. It because we not used to get far apart since were married. Like I said here my first time going out somewhere without my husband and daughter with me. But the same day, we both road trip to little rock my husband, daughter went to little rock that weekend to dropped my mother-in-law at the airport then they went to art gallery, lunch and they also shopping at Asian store.

I think we spent in little rock shopping, lunch and visiting about whole day we left from home at 9 o’clock and back at almost 8 o’clock. My feet was tired but worth it. I thank to my friend who drive and inviting me to go with them.  You know, that day I treat my self to go star buck and had a delicious coffee for breakfast. During lunch we went this nice Japanese restaurant that I was impress their yummy fried rice but I got a raw fish sushi with rice and I thought it was cool but I will not get a raw sushi next time. It because I am scared since my friend told me about their story that they heard someone after eating raw fish sushi was got serious ill or sick in the stomach. When I got home I totally throw up not because im sick. I remember their story and that hard to take out in my head but it’s been a week so, I didn’t feel any and I start detox myself drinking a lot of tea and water with lemon, cucumber, mint and ginger roots.

The store that we went to shopped.  First we had drive thru window in the star buck coffee,  Ashley furniture, 3rd visiting to Fran daughter,  Japanese restaurant for lunch, bath and beyond, Sam’s and Dillard Mall. In Dillard mall i had bought few items from wet-seal and finally i went to that store. If I ever come again to little rock I want to go back to the bath and beyond because they had a huge one.











No comments:

Post a Comment