Monday, March 9, 2015

Balikbayan Box




Another balikbayan Box to sent Philippines. Our very first ever-sending four boxes this year. Hoping they all make it arrive before we get there sometimes on summer. I don’t remember exactly what I put in their but some food, clothes, medicine and pasalobong (a something gift for families, too).

It’s going to be five years I haven’t seen family or visiting Philippines. Were hoping my daughter, my husband and I get easily adjust once were there. I remember five years ago we stayed about two months I still had that jetlag all through that vacation.

I sent few gift to the family that I know but by now I think my family are getting bigger. Those aunt, uncle, 1st cousin to 3rd cousin and relatives are expected the pasalobong from other country but the truth its really impossible for me to afford giving each one of them. I know, in mentally judge some of them are going to jealous and mad at me for reason even you already give things, some of them think is not enough. So, its scary to go back and meeting them. But, some of my friends advise to me. Not to stress just focus to the immediate family and those relatives who cares a lot when you are need them because their reason, no matter how hard you try they still talking a bad things about you, me or any body experience the situation if you are from abroad what you do in this experience? Just wondering if anyone there please comment and advice what to do? In my situation, I still have both parents; one brother and only two additions in my family are nephew and niece that I didn’t meet in person yet. I feel excited but worried. 

Thanks For Stopping in My Blog, Have a good day and Take care


No comments:

Post a Comment